About Round Table India
Get to know us!
Apart from multiple community service activities across India, our long-term project is “Freedom Through Education”, where we focus on building state-of-the-art infrastructure for the education of Underprivileged Children. During the last decade, we have built one classroom a day, every day!
Who are we?
Round Table India is an organization aimed at promoting service, fellowship, and goodwill in national and international affairs. We are a volunteer-led non-political and non-sectarian organisation of young men, who have risen above personal concerns to seek and serve the larger needs of the community, sustainable community-building projects, and community service initiatives.
What have we done!
- Classrooms Built 7505+
- Funds Deployed INR 450 crores +
- Medical & Healthcare Improvement
- Numerous Community Service Activities
Where do we work?
Education“Freedom through Education” in pursuit of educating underprivileged children. Round Table India has been building more than “One Classroom Every Day” over the last 10 years.
Healthcare Enhancement for Active LivingProject H.E.A.L is focused especially on Medical Infrastructure creation, projects focusing on Government aided Hospitals and Charitable Trust Institutions.
Corporate Social ResponsibilityRound Table India is fully compliant with Section 135 requirements for an implementing agency and FCRA 80G and 12AA compliant.
Our Aims & Objectives
- To develop the fellowship of young men through the medium of their business and professional occupations and community.
- To encourage active and responsible citizenship by cultivating the highest ideals in business, professional and civic traditions.
- To promote and further international understanding friendship and co-operation.
- To promote the extension of the association.