Under the Freedom Through Education program, Round Table India identifies needy schools for underprivileged that are operating from dilapidated or open structures; schools that have land available but little resources to take up big ticket expenditures like construction. It is here that RTI steps in and builds School Blocks with Amenities across India to help such efforts and hands over newly constructed quality school Blocks to the school bodies.
We invite proposals from deserving and credible Schools for the underprivileged for creation / enhancement of their infrastructure. This will help you achieve sustained growth and impact a larger number of children with clean, hygienic, comfortable and holistic education environment.
Basic requirements / eligibility criteria…
- School should be run by Registered Trust / Society / Section 25 Company
- It should be a primary school (kindergarten to class VI/VII)
- School should be secular and accept students of all caste, creed and religion
- School should provide free education or charge extremely nominal fee for maintenance
- School Trust/Society should own the land on which infrastructure is to be built
- School should be open to name the new infrastructure for and provide adequate permanent branding to RTI and our principal donors
- You send us a proposal for school infrastructure
- We assign our local member chapter (Table) to carry out a due diligence to assess the need and credibility
- The Table enters into an MOU with you for
- use and maintenance of the new infrastructure
- adequate and permanent branding for RTI and our principal donors
- financial participation (normally we look at 50% financial participation by the school)
- The Table supervises and executes construction with a panel of Architects, Civil Engineers and Contractors. These agencies may be mutually finalized with the school.
- The Table hands over the new facility / infrastructure to you for your use
- The Table obtains regular feedback from you on progress of the school and assess further needs if any.
If you are a school meeting the above criteria and look forward to support from RTI under FTE for building infrastructure, please fill in the following form and we shall contact you soon..